Sunday 22 May 2016

Tot School - Learn my Montessori Transport 3 part card


This idea is come from Chen's mummy sharing with me and I do research for what is Montessori 3 part cards. I found that Montessori 3 part cards is really useful to guide my boy for the 1st learning. Even 1st time play he able to remember for the 1st stage transport.

Inside I had prepare 15 different transport Montessori 3 part cards and separate in 3 teaching times. For my own experience, if too many teach together my children will feel confuse and not interesting play on that.

这个想法是来自晨妈妈,在当中我有上网找寻一番什么是蒙特梭利3份卡。然后我发现这个蒙特梭利3份卡是一个很好玩也很容易让孩子记得每一个交通的样子和名字。即使是第一次玩,都能够记得和分辨个别的名字。

在这里我画了15不同的交通工具蒙特梭利3份卡,同时分别3次进行这游戏。因为我之前的经验告诉我说,太多的新东西一起进行其实会很容易混淆他们。


Part 1. One of the Montessori 3 part cards
Part 2. One of the Montessori 3 part cards

Part 3. One of the Montessori 3 part cards

Part 4. Puzzle to recall the transport by the following

 First show the part 1 and let them do match together with the part 2 & 3.
Option 1. 3 step play time

Once done for the Option 1, then can be try on next Option 2.
start show the picture only (part2). Then let them do puzzle game and choose the name (part3).
End up compare and do correction.
Option 2. 4 step play time

First, let them to see the real picture then only proceed puzzle games.
Play my time






No comments :

Post a Comment